Renters Rights in CNY

Due to overwhelming community needs at this time, we are no longer able to accept new case intakes online or via telephone.

If you have received a petition for eviction in Syracuse City Court or East Syracuse Justice court, please attend court in person and speak with the VLPCNY staff member there who will be able to provide you with free legal help.

If you received a petition for eviction anywhere else, or have other renters’ rights issues, please contact Legal Services of Central New York at 1-877-777-6152.

Who Can Help Pay Rent?

Other Renter & Housing Resources