Legal resources to assist members of the LGBT+ community experiencing discrimination and/or harassment with regard to:
- Free Name and Gender Marker Changes for Trans* Individuals
- Employment Discrimination
- Public accommodations Discrimination including school, business and hotels
- Health Insurance, including trans* health denials
- Housing Discrimination
- Birth Certificate Amendments
- CPS Investigations
- Police Oversight Agency Hearings
All services are currently being provided remotely.
Email email@example.com or call (315) 849-9234 to make an appointment.
*If you need an ASL interpreter or an interpreter for any other language, you can email or call the program ahead of time so that we can schedule in in-person interpreter. We also always have telephone-based language interpretation available at all of our programs anytime.